Automate your pinning
The key to dominate Pinterest is pinning continuously
. This is means that every day you should be pinning anywhere between 30-50 pins.
How can you find the time to do this with all the other stuff you got going on?
You automate it! Scheduling pins is one of the most popular pinning strategies because it provides three great benefits:
- It publishes your pin during the best possible time (when your followers are most likely to notice your pins).
- It spreads your pins over time to avoid overwhelming your followers and increase the chance of engagement.
- It makes your schedule more flexible. You can have daily activity on your boards without a daily pinning chore.
I use an awesome (and very affordable) tool called Board Booster.
Board Booster’s approach to scheduling is very different from all the other pin schedulers on the market. They all force you to stop pinning through the native Pinterest app and website and learn to pin through a 3rd party website. This process is not as much fun as pinning, and it doesn’t really work on your phone.
Board Booster uses Secret Boards in order to queue up all new pins and repins. So, you don’t need to leave Pinterest in order to schedule a pin. You simply pin to your secret boards, and BoardBooster will publish the right number of pins from your secret boards to your public boards at the right time.
Board Booster does a whole lot more than just pinning to your account. Here’s some of the cool stuff you can do inside Board Booster…
- Test all of your pins for broken links, duplicates and more!
- Looping is a feature you won’t find anywhere else. With this feature, you can set Board Booster to repin older pins from a board and then it will automatically delete the duplicate pins so your pins are always getting seen.
- Clean up your boards. Split a board or remove unwanted pins with one click.
- Effortlessly contribute to group boards with campaigns and grow your influence.
- Optimize your strategy by seeing what your top performing boards are, the best times to pin, and more.
Now here’s what we are going to do today:
- Go to your boards and see which ones need more pins. Each board should have a minimum of 20 pins.
- Type your boards keyword into the search bar. (Which could even be the board name).
Once you’re in the search page just start pinning relevant pins, then go to the other related keyword and find pins in those.
Next I want you to:
- Pin 30-50 pins. This should be easy and won’t take you long if you follow the formula above.
- Dump all these pins into your secret Board Booster boards. Board booster will then drip all these pins out for you at optimal times.
Click here to get 100 free pins from Board Booster(my affiliate link). Set it up and start using it today. Believe me, it will make your pinning life so much easier.
We both know anything that can save us time is bloody brilliant! There’s never enough of it when you run your own business, am I right?!
Here’s the thing…
Marketing your business on Pinterest doesn’t have to be hard or time-consuming.
But… there is a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to set-up and use all of Board Booster’s amazing features. Rest assured that you don’t have to go it alone…